Hi, neighbors! I’m back with a fresh copy of the Port Jefferson Daily, fresh off the press. Before we begin, I wish you all a Merry Christmas Eve! May today bring what your heart desires, leading you to the best Christmas ever! Now, let’s see what’s going on in town, including updates…
- Candle lighting service at Port Jefferson Station.
- the events Three in the Theater
- Weekend forecast and more!
But first, today’s weather:
Partly sunny and windy. High: 18, low: 17.
Are you a local business struggling to stand out in your community? Our newsletter sponsorships can help increase your visibility and attract new customers. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top four stories in Port Jefferson today:
- The Leapfrog Group recognized Port Jefferson Mather Hospital as an “A” Level Hospital. The recognition means the organization excels at protecting patients from avoidable errors and harm. (TBR News Media)
- “Members of the Port Jefferson School District’s Peer Leadership Club and International Club visited Edna Louise Spear Elementary School to read to kindergarten through second grade students.” (Patch)
- Nextdoor Neighbor, Port Jefferson Village: “These are my dogs Bella and Kobe were let out of my house by a houseguest this morning. – They are friendly. If you see them please contact me at 516-635-1428 or my wife at 516-901-6785. Last seen. In Belle Terre “. (next door)
You are officially on today. I’ll get you bright and early tomorrow with a brand new update!
— Deborah Whitehead
About me: Do you have a story idea? Please contact me! I’d love to hear from you! Wife, mother, foodie, traveler and nature lover.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Port Jefferson Daily? Contact me at PortJefferson@Patch.com.