In 2010, Toyota Center became the first professional sports facility in Texas to achieve Silver certification for leadership in energy and environmental design. If you haven’t had a chance to check out a Toyota Center yet, here’s what you’ll want to know before your trip.
Where is Toyota Center located?
Toyota Center is located in Houston, Texas. Toyota Center’s address is 1510 Polk Street, Houston, TX, 77002.
Who plays at the Toyota Center?
The Houston Rockets play at the Toyota Center.
What is the capacity of the Toyota center?
The Toyota Center has a capacity of 18,300, which is the number of seats in the arena.
When does Toyota Center open?
The doors to the Toyota Center will open one hour prior to the start of the game.
RELATED: Today’s NBA Games
How much is parking at Toyota Center?
Parking at the Toyota Center costs $2 during non-events and $15 during events.
Can you see the Houston Rockets warm up at the Toyota Center?
Yes, you can watch the teams prepare to take some basketball shots at the Toyota Center before the game. Unless otherwise permitted, permission to meet players is usually granted without entering the floor seats.
Related: Shop Houston Rockets Jerseys
What can you bring to Toyota Center?
Toyota Center allows wallet sizes no larger than 8″ x 5″ and medical bags and parenting bags no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″.
Is Toyota Center cashless?
Toyota Center is cashless and accepts all major credit cards as payment. You must use a credit or debit card to pay for food, beverages and merchandise.
How much does a suite cost at Toyota Center?
Suites at Toyota Center cost between $4,000-$12,000 depending on the event and game. Suites at the Toyota Center include interior lounge seating, a bar and an HDTV Guests will enjoy exclusive Club Level access, VIP parking and private entrance to the Toyota Center.
- The Toyota Center Executive Suite is on two levels. The 200 level is the lower of the two and the lower bowl will be located directly above the seating sections.
- Directly above the 200 level suites are the 300 level executive suites.
RELATED: Houston Rockets power rankings updated
What is there to eat at Toyota Center?
Toyota Center has some delicious spots to eat. We’ve listed places where you can eat before or during the game. If you want to grab a bite to eat but don’t want to miss any of the game action, we recommend getting to the Toyota Center early.
- Pizza Hut: Fans looking for a cheese and pepperoni pizza can find great discounts while standing on the concourse at the arena.
- Hot Dogs: Fans will find countless concession stands throughout the stadium selling hot dogs, water, beer, soda and more.
- Nacho Stand: Nachos, quesadillas, chips and more can be found in sections 111, 125, 413 and 433.
- Chicken Tenders: Serving classic and buffalo tenders in sections 113, 125, 403, 408 and 427.
- Classic Beer Stand: There are numerous stands selling draft beer throughout the stadium.
- Bill’s Bar and Burgers: Section 119 serves hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, water, soda, beer and more.
- Philly Cheesesteak: Fans looking for the classic Philly chicken sandwich can find it in the 110 section.
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen: Beef tacos, chicken tacos, pork tacos and more in the 112 and 125 sections.
- How to barbecue: Pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ sandwiches, beef brisket sandwiches and more at Section 114.
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich: Fans can find it on the 100 level of the venue to enjoy classic Nashville hot chicken sandwiches during Rockets games.
RELATED: NBA playoff predictions: Bracket picks and NBA Finals champions