Dublin, Dec 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Added “Global 5G Infrastructure Market (2022-2027) by Communication Infrastructure, Network Technology, Operating Frequency, Network Architecture, End-User and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of ‘Covid-19 With Ansoff Analysis’ Report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global 5G infrastructure market is valued at US$9.26 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$81.18 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 54.37%.
|number of pages||155|
|forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2022||$9.26 billion|
|Projected market value (USD) by 2027||$81.18 billion|
|Annual growth rate||54.3%|
Market dynamics are forces affecting the prices and behavior of players in the global 5G infrastructure market. These forces create price signals resulting from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are other dynamic market forces than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and generate price signals.
As market dynamics affect the supply and demand curves, decision makers are trying to figure out the best way to deploy different financial tools to curb different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It encompasses the financial performance analysis for the publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and the competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Fujitsu Ltd., KT Corp., LG Electronics, Inc., Nokia Corp., Verizon Communications, Inc., VMware, Inc. etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation assessment, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
The report provides detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the global 5G infrastructure market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global 5G infrastructure market using the Ansoff matrix to reveal the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis of the industry and the industry players, the analyst has made appropriate strategies for the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global 5G infrastructure market. The report provides in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and forecasts on the market size. The forecasts are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by well-known people in the industry.
- The report provides in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses major regulators and important rules and regulations imposed on this sector in different regions.
- The report also includes the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 research methodology
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Lower latency in 5G and growth in mobile data traffic
4.1.2 Telecom virtual network architecture adoption
4.1.3 Rising M2M Connections in Various Industries
4.2.1 Spectrum Allocation and Availability of Fiber Backhaul and Equipment
4.3.1 Potential demand from various industries
4.3.2 Potential in Emerging Markets of APAC
4.4.1 Technological design challenges
4.4.2 Deployment and Coverage Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Effects of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global 5G Infrastructure Market, by Communications Infrastructure
6.2 Small cell
6.3 macro cell
6.4 Radio Access Network (RAN)
6.5 Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
7 Global 5G Infrastructure Market by Network Technology
7.2 Software Defined Networks (SDN)
7.3 Network Chipset Type Virtualization (NFV)
7.4 Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
7.5 Fog calculation (FC)
8 Global 5G Infrastructure Market by Operating Frequency
8.2 Sub 6GHz
8.3 Above 6GHz
9 Global 5G Infrastructure Market by Network Architecture
9.2 5G Nr Non-standalone (LTE Combo)
9.3 5G Standalone (Nr+Core)
10 Global 5G Infrastructure Market, by End User
11 America’s 5G infrastructure market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of America
12 Europe’s 5G infrastructure market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 5G infrastructure market in Middle East and Africa
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of the MEA
14 5G Infrastructure Market in APAC
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14:15 Rest of Asia Pacific
15 competitive landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Enhancements
16 company profiles
16.1 Affirmed Networks, Inc.
16.2 Analog Devices, Inc.
16.3 AT&T Inc.
16.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
16.6 Fujitsu Ltd.
16.7 FiberHome Telecommunication Technologies Co., Ltd.
16.8 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
16.9 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
16.10 Intel Corp
16.11 JMA Wireless
16.12 KT Corp.
16.13 LG Electronics, Inc.
16.14 Mimosa Networks, Inc.
16.15 Mavenir PLC
16.16 NEC Corp.
16.17 Nokia Corp.
16.18 Oracle Corp
16.19 Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
16.20 Samsung Group
16.21 SK Telecom Co., Ltd.
16.23 Tarana Wireless, Inc.
16.24 Verizon Communications, Inc.
16.25 VMware, Inc.
16.26 ZTE Corp.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ll6js2
Global 5G infrastructure market