Introduces new cloud-native planning and testing solutions for the Network Lifecycle Automation application suite for automated network planning, deployment and operations
Paris, France – December 14, 2022 – Infovista, the global leader in Network Lifecycle Automation (NLA), today announced details of its participation in MWC Barcelona 2023, taking place from February 27th to March 2nd, 2023.
On the topic ‘See 5G Working Smarter: Realized by Network Lifecycle Automation’Infovista will launch new solutions and real-world use cases to demonstrate how mobile operators are using NLA to accelerate deployment, maximize revenue and optimize the customer experience potential of 5G networks.
Infovista’s experts and executives will be available to share insights on how the world’s leading CSPs are now using Infovista’s solutions to further improve the automation and monetization of advanced 5G and cloud network technologies, including:
- Case studies on how the world’s most advanced CSPs are providing automation in the planning, testing, optimization and validation processes of 5G networks
- Find insights from the TM Forum’s recent survey report, “Can Operators Optimize Network ROI?” and explain how CSPs are choosing NLA as a new, systematic approach to realizing multi-phase, multi-silo automation use cases
- Work with partners like VMware Tanzu, Nokia, Ericsson, PCTEL, Gigamon and umlaut, part of Accenture, to maximize end-to-end visibility, analysis and troubleshooting for 5G networks
“All the evidence from the market tells us that operators are not only well on their way to deploying their 5G networks, but are already realizing that the old ways of working are no longer fit for purpose and that more automation is imperative. A recent survey conducted by TM Forum found that 87% of operators believe their 5G investments and deployments could be more efficient and streamlined. The result? According to the same global survey, 62% of them turn to NLA to optimize their 5G investments and achieve specific business outcomes.”said Franco Messori, Chief Product Strategy and Transformation Officer at Infovista.“At MWC22 we presented our vision for NLA. In Barcelona this year, we’re going to prove it with customer case studies, real-world use cases and product demos. Operators need to deliver their 5G networks, services and experiences, so we invite them to see how their 5G can work smarter.”
During MWC Barcelona 2023, Infovista will demonstrate new solutions and capabilities that fulfill the vision of 5G Network Lifecycle Automation. The program of activities during the event will showcase products and use cases that integrate network planning, testing, optimization and validation processes using cloud-native, data-driven automation. Demos include:
Network planning and optimization
Presentation and demonstration of next-generation products and solutions for accelerated, ROI-oriented 5G planning.
- Demonstration of Infovista’s Smart CAPEX solution for rapid, AI/ML-enabled ROI-driven optimization of 5G deployments and network densification/expansion. Using advanced digital twins and ML-driven scenario analysis, the solution combines network performance, business KPIs such as revenue and churn, and network TCO predictions to accurately optimize network planning for optimized ROI.
- Demonstration of new cloud-native, AI-enabled 5G planning applications with the enhanced Planet applications for AI-enabled rapid optimization of nationwide 5G network rollouts.
Presenting and demonstrating new products and solutions that help reduce reliance on highly skilled engineers, speed up drive testing, and provide unique insights into the perceived user experience.
- Demonstration of new User Experience Testing solutions that provide precise insight into perceived quality of experience for native voice services such as VoNR and VoLTE, OTT voice services, OTT video streaming and interactive services such as e-gaming, drone remote control and video conferencing.
- Demonstrate Precision Drive testing that accelerates validation of large-scale 5G deployments and reduces reliance on highly skilled engineers by uniquely combining rich geospatial network planning sweet spot data, advanced single-site verification technology, and centrally coordinated turn-by curve-guided testing.
Automated hedging and operations
Introducing the new cloud-native Ativa™ suite of Automated Assurance & Operations applications that enable reduced operational costs and improved QoE for network and service operations centers.
- Demonstration of the new Ativa suite and use cases combining Ativa Net for infrastructure intelligence, Ativa App for customer and resource-centric application intelligence, Ativa Experience for customer experience intelligence, and Ativa Automated Ops for analytics, workflow, and orchestration automation. CSPs worldwide today use Ativa to manage standalone 5G networks, IoT, fixed and mobile voice, video, roaming and enterprise connectivity services.
- Demonstrate new 360° Assurance solutions enabling faster detection and resolution of network issues with automated, horizontally and vertically correlated monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting for services such as VoLTE and 5G slicing SLA guarantees – powered by Ativa.
Infovista is located in Hall 5, Stand 5C61. To learn more about the NLA use cases and their portfolio of solutions for planning, testing and securing 5G networks, please book a meeting with one of our experts.
Infovista is the global leader in Network Lifecycle Automation (NLA) for the next generation network era. With its unique NLA approach, Infovista enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and enterprises to improve network performance and customer experience, optimize productivity and reduce costs while maximizing the return on their investments. Infovista’s products and solutions span the entire network lifecycle, leveraging an open, integrated, cloud-native portfolio that automates tasks, operations, analysis and decisions as much as possible. More than 1,700 customers, including 400 mobile network operators, around the world rely on Infovista to plan, design, deploy, test, operate, support, optimize, evolve, report on and monetize their networks – www.infovista.com
Temono for Infovista
+44 (0)7833 693 862