MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The holidays are here, and Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is helping customers take the stress out of last-minute shopping with tons of amazing deals on the season’s top gifts, online and in-store, extended store hours. , and Kohl’s gift cards — a favorite anyone would love to have in their stocking or under the tree this year — are easy and quick to pick up.
A holiday treat at Kohl’s
Kohl’s makes it easy, stress-free, and fast for customers to buy gifts with in-store pickup and online shopping for in-store pickup, as well as online convenience items through Kohls.com and the Kohl’s App. Check out some of the ways Kohl’s takes the stress out of last-minute holiday shopping:
- In-Store Download: Skip the lines and save time with Kohl’s unique in-store pick-up options, including its new convenient store pick-up, now available at all Kohl’s locations. Ready within two hours, shoppers who select “In-Store Pickup” for their online order will receive a “Ready for Pickup” email that will specify whether the order will be available at a designated Pickup location or customer service desk.
- Kohl’s App: Don’t want to miss important discounts or Kohl’s Cash coupons while shopping? Kohl’s App includes the option to scan and store Kohl’s gift cards, Kohl’s Cash, and other coupons, and easily carry and use Kohl’s Rewards in a wallet for easy access at checkout.
- Kohl’s Fee: Located within the Kohl’s App, Kohl’s Pay allows shoppers to pay quickly and easily by connecting to a Kohl’s Card account and redeeming offers and coupons with a single scan.
Extended Holiday Store Hours: Many Kohl’s* stores will have extended hours in December to help shoppers with busy holiday schedules find time to find the perfect gift in store:
- Friday, December 16 – Friday, December 23: 8am – 12am
- On Christmas Eve, Dec. 24: 8am – 6pm
- Christmas Day, December 25: CLOSED
Decorated with Deals All Month
Whether customers are shopping for last-minute inventory, or looking for gifts for those people left on their holiday gift list, Kohl’s is offering customers many ways to save on their holiday purchases with amazing deals and opportunities to earn Kohl’s Cash every day until Christmas Eve, December 24. In fact, on Super Saturday, Dec. 17, customers can take advantage of the Kohl’s Friends & Family sale, offering an additional 25% off their purchase**, on top of savings across all key gift categories.
Top Gifts of the Season
Still looking for inspiration for gifts to give friends and loved ones? Here are some of the gifts Kohl’s shoppers are loving this season:
- For Beauty Lovers: Sephora at Kohl’s has become an option to provide beauty lovers in consumers’ lives. From popular gift sets from brands like Sol de Janeiro, Olaplex and Laneige, to Sephora hauls at Kohl’s Daily Deals from brands including Too Faced, Charlotte Tilbury and Tarte, Sephora at Kohl’s has amazing beauty gifts at various price points.
- Eye Works: You can’t go wrong with giving the gift of activewear this season. Other pieces that Kohl’s shoppers love include Kohl’s Tek Gear Ultra Soft Fleece, the new Wander Jogger pants from Kohl’s athleisure private label FLX, and the Nike Club Fleece sweatshirt. Nike’s new Giannis Immortality basketball shoe for kids and men has been a popular item again this holiday season.
- Deck Home: Gadgets, appliances, and home accessories always make popular holiday gifts. On Black Friday and Cyber Monday gifts that customers loved included the Big One Throw Blanket, Shark Vacuums, and Ninja Kitchen Appliances. Holiday shopping events also prompted customers to purchase popular deals, including the Amazon Fire Kids Tablet, Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Gourma 5 Quart Air Fryer, and Shark Vac-Mop.
- What Women Want: We all want to show our appreciation for the women in our lives with beautiful gifts that they will enjoy. This season at Kohl’s, shoppers have been busy shopping for popular gifts including sleepwear from brands like Sonoma Goods for Life, Croft & Barrow and Cuddle Duds, as well as outerwear from brands including Lands’ End, ZeroXposure and Columbia. Sweaters and flannels from brands like Sonoma Goods for Life and SO were also strong gifts this year.
- Designed for Men: Confused about what to do to get men on your list? At Kohl’s, shoppers gravitate toward gifts like cozy pajamas and flannels from brands like Sonoma Goods for Life and Apt. 9. Casual clothing from brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Levi’s also make popular gifts for men.
- Focus on Shoes and Accessories: Some of the most popular gifts of the season are accessories. Some of Kohl’s gift accessories include diamond and silver jewelry, wool boots from Koolaburra by Ugg, family slippers, and Samsonite luggage.
- Top Toys for Kids: For those looking for toys that most kids have on their wish lists, look no further than Kohl’s. This season, Kohl’s is a playground with popular brands including LEGO, Barbie, Fisher Price, Melissa & Doug, Step 2, and Hot Wheels. Some of the most sought-after toys during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday events include Magic Mixies, Squishmallows, Pokemon, and Little Tikes Trampoline.
- Things to Carry: Don’t forget about the stocking stuffers! Kohl’s has a wide selection of fun and meaningful stocking stuffers to stock up on before the holidays. With selections like games, candy, barware, and novelties from Kohl’s expanding gift assortment, giving back gifts from brands like Love Your Melon and Conscious Step, there’s something to stock up on for the whole family.
Kohl’s Gift Cards Make the Perfect Last Minute Gift
For those who need a little help with their holiday shopping, Kohl’s gift cards make wonderful stocking stuffers and great gifts for friends and family. Customers can purchase Kohl’s gift cards at their nearest Kohl’s location, or online at Kohls.com.
Also, Sephora gift cards are now available at Kohl’s, making great gifts for any beauty lover in customers’ lives. Sephora gift cards can be purchased at Sephora at Kohl’s, and can be used at all Sephora merchandise, or at free standing Sephora locations, or Sephora at Kohl’s locations.***
*Store hours may vary by location. See Kohls.com for details.
**Present coupon in store or enter code at Kohls.com. Check out specific offers for terms and conditions or ask your colleagues for details.
***Valid only on Sephora merchandise sold at Sephora locations in the US and Canada, at Sephora.com, on the Sephora mobile app and at Sephora Kohl’s locations. It is not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law. The value of this card will not be changed if the card is lost, stolen, altered, destroyed or used without authorization. It never expires. If your purchase exceeds the balance, you must pay the difference. The card is issued and is the responsibility of LGCS Inc. You expressly release Sephora USA, Inc. and its affiliates other than LGCS Inc. for any and all liability in connection with this card. Complete terms and conditions (including the indemnification agreement and class action waiver) are posted at www.sephora.com/giftcards. Purchasing, using, or accepting this card constitutes acceptance of its terms and conditions, which are subject to change. For store locations, orders, or card balance questions, please visit www.sephora.com or call 1-888-860-7897. 2022 LGCS Inc. All rights reserved.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends forward-looking words such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “expects, ” “plans,” or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks described more fully in Item 1A of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K., and in Item 1A of Part II of the Company’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended April 30, 2022, expressly incorporated herein by reference, and such other matters as may be described from time to time in the Company’s filings with the SEC. Forward-looking statements speak as of the date they were originally made, and Kohl’s undertakes no obligation to update them.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer. With more than 1,100 stores in 49 states and the convenience of online shopping at Kohls.com and the Kohl’s App, Kohl’s offers amazing national and specialty brands at incredible savings for families nationwide. Kohl’s is uniquely positioned to deliver against its strategy and vision of being the most trusted retailer of choice for an active and casual lifestyle. Kohl’s is committed to improving its diversity and inclusion commitments, as well as the company’s environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) management. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information about Kohl’s impact on society or how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com or follow @KohlsNews on Twitter.