Sprint car action at Grandview Speedway. (Photo by Paul Arch)
The High Limit Sprint Car Series announced three more races Wednesday afternoon for its inaugural season.
The series led by World of Outlaws champion Brad Sweet and NASCAR champion Kyle Larson has now released nine of its 12 dates for 2023.
Lernerville (Pa.) Speedway will host the series on Sept. 26, with a $50,000 prize pool up for grabs.
The series also heads to Grandview Speedway in Pennsylvania on July 25th, along with Huseten Speedway in South Dakota on August 15th, where both events will pay $23,023 to the winner.
Six events were announced Monday and Tuesday, highlighted by a $50,000 event at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City on April 11. The series will also visit:
• April 8 at 81 Speedway (Wichita, Kan.)
• April 14 at Federated Auto Parts Raceway on I-55 (Pevely, Mo.)
• May 16 at Wayne County Speedway (Orrville, Ohio)
• May 31 at Tri-City Speedway (Granite City, Ill.)
• June 6 at Eagle Raceway (St. Eagle, Neb.)
Buddy Kofoid won the inaugural race at Lincoln Park, Ind., Speedway in August.