Looking for a family vehicle that lets you have the comforts of a home away from home? The 2023 Toyota Sienna should be next on your test-drive list. This incredible new Toyota minivan is sleek and stylish both inside and out, but the interior packs a punch with features designed to maximize efficiency, comfort, utility and entertainment. Here’s what we love about the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior at Toyota of N Charlotte.
What does the interior of the 2023 Toyota Sienna offer?
Let’s talk about the convenience and comfort of turning things off. The interior of the 2023 Toyota Sienna is spacious, we all know, but did you know that it can easily seat 8 and still give everyone room to breathe? Here are some specifics:
- Fabric, Softex, or leather-trimmed seats in various colors
- Option of a bench seat or comfortable captain’s chairs in the second row (and these chairs recline, slide, and offer a stowaway center seat that you can use for an extra passenger or tuck away in the cargo area when not in use).
- Second and third row sunshades and four-zone automatic climate control keep everyone comfortable
- Speak to the driver easily to amplify your voice throughout the cabin
- Split the third row seats if you need to expand the cargo area
- Power adjustable driver and front passenger seats, as well as heated front seats for comfort
- 18 Cupholders (If you don’t understand the value of cupholders, we feel sorry for you)
What about security? We know that safety technology is paramount when you’re looking for a family-friendly N Charlotte Toyota. The 2023 Toyota Sienna offers interior safety highlights such as:
- A panoramic view monitor that lets you see 360-degrees around your car and a curb view camera for parking
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions and five LATCH spots for car seats and booster seats
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 and an advanced airbag system with ten airbags
- Front and rear parking with automatic braking
- An anti-theft system with an alarm and an engine immobilizer
- A blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- Child-proof rear door lock
And what about technology designed for convenience and entertainment? The interior of the N Charlotte Toyota Sienna is packed with everything you need:
- Qi wireless charging for devices
- A 1080p HD entertainment center in the back seat with 11.6” display, HDMI input and two sets of wireless headphones
- A 10″ color head up display
- A USB media port and 6 USB charge ports, plus Bluetooth wireless streaming
- Smart Key system with a push button start, as well as kick-to-open sliding side doors and rear cargo door
- Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa and Android Auto
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Premium audio and dynamic navigation
See the interior of the 2023 Toyota Sienna at Toyota of N Charlotte
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of this N Charlotte Toyota? See the 2023 Toyota Sienna interior for yourself – visit us today. Toyota of N Charlotte is just off I-77 at Exit 23 in Huntersville at 13429 Statesville Road. You can call us to schedule a test drive ahead of time at (704) 875-9199.